Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Thanks for the Reminder!

My life has been a real roller coaster. I sometimes contemplate the idea of writing a book. Ha! If I only had the time. But yes, I sometimes think that I would like to write about all the things that have happen to me.
Like today I was once again reminded that no one loves me like God! My mother is a nice woman who at the same time thinks she can tell me what I can and can not do. She makes me feel like my life has not been to her admiration and that her friends daughters have better and most prosperous than mine.
Enough! Leave me alone. I may not have the best things, but I do have what a lot of people don't have and that is my Lord Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, thanks so much for passing by FAR. Our boys are literallyg growing up before our eyes. So true - and can be somewhat overwhelming without the guidance of the Holy Spirit and our husbands. :))

    So blessed you stopped by.

    Be well.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger