Monday, September 21, 2009

Autumn of Love

Life at my house has been complicated! Things here have been somewhat crazy and that's why I have been away for a while. My patience and faith have been tested.

On a different note, tomorrow is the beginning of Autumn and it is my favorite season! I love the temperature, the way the trees look in all their splendid colors, having fun apple picking with my kids, and knowing that God has created this beautiful season just for me.

All my children, I mean just my two oldest have been born on this season. My baby girl was supposed to be born in late October but she was premature. As you can see, fall has a special place in my heart. Also, my husband and I began our friendship during this time and is still going strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger